SEARCH MY BLOG

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Lord of the Rings Award.

Thanks  Rebecca at Just me... for giving us this Lord of the Rings award!
I have to answer the following questions.


1) Who is your favorite LOTR character and why? It is a tie between Gandalf and Sam. Why? Because Gandalf did this

And many other epic scenes! About Sam: Because Sam literally carried Frodo and The Ring to Mount Doom.

2) If you were in Middle Earth, what species would you be? In Lord of the Rings Online I am a Elf named Starslayer.

3) If you were in Middle Earth where would you be from? Mirkwood 

I have to pass these awards to 5 LOTR fans that follow our blog followers. Most of our followers have received the award from Rebecca. If your name is not here Rebecca has most likely already given you the award.

That Dude at Thoughts of a Dude and a Dudess

JT/King Valun at The Window on the West

Leauphaun at A Day in the Life of an Artist

billyBobjoe at Waltz Through the Forest

Eldra at A Day On Daremo

I think that is everyone who hasn't gotten the award already.

Please tell us if you like our new comment box better than the old way we did it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! And I like your comments set up this way best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the award! You deserve it! :D And your new comment box rocks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I'm doing it now
    I'll agree with Eldra, even though I don't know what the original one looked like. It's cool anyway!!

    - Leauphaun

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...