SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, February 12, 2012

30 Day Movie Challenge Part 6: 26-30.

Day 26 - A movie that is a guilty pleasure
We don't think that would apply to us.

Day 27 - Favorite classic movie

It depends what you defind as a "Classic" if it is movies in the 60s back it would Goldfinger but it only counts movies before the 60s it would be The Adventures of Robin Hood and Rear Window.


Day 28 - Movie with the best soundtrack
There will never be a better soundtrack! It will never happen! Star Wars has the best music ever!

Day 29 - A movie that changed your opinion about something
Our opinion before Forrest Gump was that all dramas had to be slow, boring and suck. After watching Forrest Gump proved that it is the only drama that wasn't really boring thought out the movie.



Day 30 - Your least favorite movie
We rarely finish watching a bad movie, most of the time we stop watching it because it is stupid or boring. But for some reason we kept watching The Bobo and I don't why. It was just a terrible movie with a few funny parts. To Kill a Mocking Bird as we said earlier was also terrible but the reason we kept watching was that we read the book.
That is it for the challenge.

7 comments:

  1. gotta love them soundtracks from Star Wars. The force is defiantly w/them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. James- I was just going to send you the Darth Sidious discussion questions for this week but I've somehow lost your email. Could you please email me at cbcfangirl@gmail.com? So sorry about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rear Window....best movie ever!! I love that one! The storyline is so good. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices. Star Wars definitely has the best soundtrack ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Robin Hood!!!!!!!!

    Hearing you talk all about Forrest Gump, I want to see it now! It's sounds great! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome movie challenged! Loved reading your answers! I think that Errol Flynn's Robin Hood is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aalya: I am glad you agree. :)

    @Savanna: No problem, I sent you the message. And I watched Read Window for the first time last week and I was on the edge of my seat the whole movie. And thanks.

    @Shena Tokala: Thanks! :D

    @Jamie: Forrest Gump was good, but watch the censored version.

    @Kayla: Thanks, and I agree. Flynn is the best. I have seen 5 different versions and he is by far the best.

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...