SEARCH MY BLOG

Thursday, March 8, 2012

11 Tag Answers.

.I am going to answer my questions and Alyianna at Password to Middle Earth , JediKnightGirl at A Dreamer's Galaxy, Questions from Rex'sgirl at Fangirl On The Farm, and That Dude at Thoughts of a Dude and a Dudess questions.



1: Favorite Video Game
I like a lot of video games! I could probably make a Top 50 favorites list, which I think I will at some point. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic is not just the best Star Wars video game but one of the best games ever made. And Halo Reach is the best First Person Shooter, I have played.



2: Favorite Live Action Fiction TV Series (does not include comedies)
My three favorites are Doctor Who, Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. All three of these are great TV series I recommend you check out.
Warning: The first episode pf Stargate SG-1 has one short inappropriate scene that I read about if you watch it on DVD but if you watch it on cable it is clean.


3: Have you listened to an audiobook? If so what is the best one you have listened to
I have just gotten started in audiobooks recently and I am loving them. Especially Heir to the Empire and Revan read by Marc Thomson.

4: Do you believe in Bigfoot, UFOs, or Ghosts.
I could write an entire post about Bigfoot, UFOs and Ghosts. I am a very skeptical person but after what I and many others have seen I believe they are real. I have not actually seen any of these but I have seen many documented footage of them that cannot be explained. I have seen countless TV shows about the subjects. Watch the video below and skip to about 3:40 in the video to watch real footage of Bigfoot, it has been proven many times that it is real and not faked.
About UFOs: Aliens of some kind are mention in The Bible. Their name is the "Nephilims" look it up it is true but I do not believe that the UFOs are the "Nephilims". They are government projects that have been revealed yet.

5: What is your favorite Baseball team? If you don't like Baseball what is your favorite sports team.
GO BRAVES!!

6: What is your opinion of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (or if you haven't seen them, do you want to watch them)
Best thing since Star Wars! Lord of the Rings Trilogy are easily the best movies made since Star Wars. If you have not seen them you must go watch them now!


7: What is the best movie you have seen in the theaters
I was fortunate enough to Revenge of the Sith or Attack of the Clones in theaters but I did see Lord of the Rings The Two Towers and Return of the King in theaters. Also my Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Blu-Ray has arrived and plans to review it whenever I get around to watching it.

8: Do you like or dislike the Star Wars Prequels (if you haven't seen the Star Wars prequel trilogy do you want to see the any of the Star Wars movies)
I love them! Not as much as the Original Trilogy but still some of my favorites especially Revenge of the Sith.

9: What movie quote do you use most often in normal conversation?
I could write a entire post about this!
I call Jacob "Mr. Anderson" some times like Agent Smith in The Matrix calls Neo "Mr. Anderson" even though his is not Anderson.
"I got one!" "Great kid, don't get cocky" When Jacob and I are playing a video game especially ones that you shoot spaceships or something like that he would say "I got one!" and I would reply "Great kid, don't get cocky."
"Hurm" by Watchmen comic book character Rorshach is more like a grunt than a actual quote but I still think it counts.
"We're Doomed" by C3PO
I use amy others.

10: Do you like or dislike older movies in general (before 1980)
Although most of the best movies have been made in the last 30 years there are still a some really good older movies.

11: Marvel vs. DC, which is your favorite (please note if you have not seen many movies from either franchise)
 
I found this awesome gif at Jedi Filmaker by Kayla
I have seen just about every comic book movie and Marvel is and always will be the best.



These questions are from Alyianna at Password to Middle Earth

1. Who is your favourite character in all of Tolkien's books that you have read?
I have not read the books but my favorite from the movie is Gandalf and Jacob's favorite is Sam.


2. Do you have any pet peeves concerning LOTR?
I really can't think of any. They are as close to perfect as you can get after Star Wars.


3. The Hobbit or LOTR?
I have yet to read The Hobbit so I guess LOTR movies.

4. Which "perversion" do you detest the most in PJ's LOTR?
I have not read the books.

5. Have you watched Ralph Bakshi's animated LOTR? If so, what do you think of it?
I have not, but I have heard that it is terrible though. 

6. If you could visit one place in Middle Earth, where would it be?

Rivendell or The Shire but if I go to the Shire I step on one of the Hobbits.

7. Which of the following would you rather be - an elf, man, hobbit, dwarf, or ent?
Elf or Man, it would be awesome to an Elf.

8. You wake up one day to find that you are the Balrog standing at the Bride of Khazad-dum and Gandalf is telling you to go back! What do you do?
Run away as fast as I can because Gandalf would completely kick my butt.

9. Which character do you think PJ could have improved on in LOTR?
I really would not know how to make any of the characters better.

10. Which of the three PJ LOTR movies do you like best?
Return of the King, most definitely.


11. What is your favourite book of all the books Tolkien has wrote?
I have not read any of his books.





Questions from  JediKnightGirl at A Dreamer's Galaxy
Favorite color?
Red
Your talent?
Good at video games and writing movie reviews or at least I think I am.

The Avengers: Yes or No?
OH YES!! Avengers! Big fan! 

Fictional crush?
No, not really. Bastila and Leia are my favorite female characters though.

Favorite food?
BBQ, Pizza, hot dogs, hamburger, French fries, and much more.

Bad habit?
I can't think of one right now.

Favorite movie?
Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back!

Dream job?
Writing movie and video game reviews.

Favorite song?
That is a really hard question. If it one not from a movie I guess "Johnny B. Goode" and "Rock and Roll Music" by Chuck Berry and "Rock and Roll Music" and "Back in the U.S.S.R." by the Beatles.

Favorite animal?
Cats, dogs, and turtles.

Role-model?
 Jesus


  Questions from Rex'sgirl at Fangirl On The Farm

1. Favorite band?
The Beatles, Chuck Berry, John Denver, Alabama, Beach Boys,

2. Favorite drink?
Water is just about the only thing that I drink most days.

3. Which hero Batman or Superman(I got into an argument over this today. :P)
Batman, easily.

4. Favorite character of all time?
Darth Vader!

5. Which movie are you most excited about coming out this year?
The Hobbit, The Avengers, Halo 4 ( video game)

6. Favorite female villain?
Ventress, Dark Phoenix, and Harley Quin,

7. Favorite book?
Star Wars Heir to the Empire.

8. If you could have a super power what would it be? Or would you go all Batman and do it with brain and strength?
If it was something that I would use every day and not for crime fighting it would be duplication like the character Multiple Man. If I was fighting bad guy having Thor's power would be awesome. As long as Jacob does not turn into Loki.

9. If you could do anything in the world what would it be?
I really do not know. That is a really tough question.

10. What's the greatest thing that happened to you?
On a personal level it would be my little brother being born since he is my best friend but not on a personal level it would be watching Star Wars.

11. Ever heard of Skillet?
My friend likes them and I had to listen to one of their songs but I did not like it.





Questions from That Dude at Thoughts of a Dude and a Dudess

1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Getting comments and reading other people's posts that have the same interest as I do.

2. Why did you start blogging?
I am not sure why. I started it just to promote my Lego movies but then it changed to movie reviews and other things.

3. If you could add one thing to my blog, what would it be?
Since he just changed the design and made it easier to read. I can not think of anything other than post more.

4. Do you like Hiccups? The TV show made by Brent Butt.
Never heard of them.

5. What is your favorite quote from your favorite movie?
"May the fore me with you" and "I am your father".

6. Have you ever eaten a Twinkie? if so, how was it?
I think I have but it was a very long time ago. It tastes alright, just like every other processed little cake thing.

7. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
Harrison Ford. He is always awesome!

8. If you could travel to any country, where would you go?
Britain or Israel, so I could see all of the historical thing there.

9. If you could be in any movie, which one would it be?
Star Wars! It would be really awesome to be in Star Wars!

10. If you've seen Cyby and I play tennis in our Vlog, who was better? :P
I watched them but I am not sure who was better. I guess That Dude.

11. How did you find my blog?
I found it through Alyianna at Password to Middle Earth blog. When she posted a like to That Dude's LOTR review.


That is it for the 11 Tag.

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...