SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, March 2, 2012

Darth Maul is Back Tonight!

Darth Maul is coming back tonight! I have not watched any of the trailers or clips for the episode since I am strongly against spoilers. But here are some picture of Darth Maul. While I am not entirely sold on the Darth Maul coming back to life thing but Savage Opress is always awesome!





I know this is Maul but this is funny.



If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. I don't think tonight's episode will include Maul. By the previews I've seen, it will have Ventress, Boba Fett, Dengar, and a couple new Bounty Hunters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the post about phobias, I seen the comment you left. If you like British TV, then you do not suffer from Anglophobia, which is a fear of everything British. From the way I hear it, that phobia is actually considered to be a type of discrimination. To be funny, I would love to go up to a person who hates all things British and suddenly play The Who or The Rolling Stones music just to see what they would do, for laughs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that Boba Fett picture is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL luv the pictures. Maul look awesome. Fett looks totally cool, so I agree with that :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. sam witer is back and ready to go. playing a jedi of sorts once again. this is going to be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...