SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Trivia Saturday.

Congratulations JT/King Valun at JT's Tales and The Window on the South you were the first person to answer correctly and thank you everyone who did try to guess the answer. The answer is Back to the Future and here is the video below.



Here are this week's questions.
Who is the only villain to make an appeance in all three of the Nolan Batman movies?

Name the character and the movie this quote is from.
"Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth."

JT/King Vaun's Award.

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. The only villain to appear in all of Nolan's Batman films is Scarecrow. I have no idea what movie the quote is from, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one I can't answer. But the award is hilarious.:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jake P: You had the correct answer! :D So which of your blogs do you want featured next week when I award the winners?

    @JT/King Valun: Thanks, glad you think so. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, well actually I don't have a blog. Sorry. I hope that doesn't ruin things. I just thought I'd take a shot at the question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jake P: No problem at all. :) I just wanted to be sure not exclude you if you did have a website but I will made an award/funny picture of some kind. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, cool! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL!!!!! AHAHAAHAHAHA! THAT IS A HILARIOUS AWARD, JAMES!! XD

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...