SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, August 24, 2012

What if George Lucas Wrote Lord of the Rings?

I came across this website were it takes The Lord of the Rings and writes it in the style of other famous people as a parody. For example: What if George Lucas wrote The Lord of the Rings, below is an excert from the website.

"Did you ever wonder who your father was, Frodo?"
"Uncle Bilbo was my father, Obi Gan Dalf."
"Your Uncle is a fine man, but he is not your father. Your father was a fine warrior and a great captain, strong in the Force. He was called Sarumann the Wise, and he was a good friend."
"Was? Is he dead?"
"He is no more. It is your destiny to avenge his death, young Baggins."



Because this combines my two favorite fandoms, I had to post this. In reality, if George Lucas directed The Lord of the Rings it probably would have not turned out very well because he is not the best at adapting source material.





If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. Eh, I reckon Gandalf's mind is force manipulation proof...being an immortal demigod wizard probably he affords strong resistance to psychic powers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, that site is hilarious! My face is aching. James Bond and Hemingway were boring and I'd never heard of most of them, but overall it's great. Do you know if they do other books?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes I saw that video a few days before. It made my head hurt :P Then there's harry potter LOTR and Star Wars, which made my head explode. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @implejr: You are probably right but never underestimate the power of the force.

    @JT/King Valun: Glad you liked, I'm not sure if they made any other ones. I did not see it on their website but I find more I will post it.

    @Solace Utara: LOL Star Wars LOTR is just too much epic to handle! :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...