SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Name That Movie Soundtrack!

Because my Saturday Trivia has been successful, here is a new trivia game named "Name That Movie Soundtrack!" As the name would seggest, I haved posted a video with an excerpt from an unknown movie on it and you have to guess which movie the theme is from. I will reveal the answer next week. Also, Trivia Saturday is probably going to be moved to Friday. Please tell in the comments if the video does not work for any reason.
 
I do not own the rights to this music.


If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. It's working for me, but I'm not sure what it is...I'm going to guess though that it is Superman? I'm probably really off. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I really like this idea! I was going to do it on my blog a while ago, but I couldn't figure out how to post a video without the title of the soundtrack on it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard this soundtrack before but it is gorgeous and real adventurous. I'm guessing it's from action movie of some sorts. :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worked for me. We're going Back to the Future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Edessa: Not sure what it didn't work for you, it seems to be working for everyone else. :/

    @Helen: Good guess, but its Back to the Future. :) Thanks! I made a video and just named it "Name That Movie SOundtrack" and uploaded it using Blogger.

    @Jamie: Since JT answered it correctly, the soundtrack is Back to the Future. One of my favorite soundtracks and movies, I will probably post more about the soundtrack on "Film Score and More" day. :D

    @JT: Great Scott! You are correct!

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...