SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Film Versus.

Film Versus, the new blog post series I plan to make, were I take two movies and compared them in various categories often unique to each movie. For example: The Amazing Spider-Man Vs. Sam Raimi Spider-Man or the Phantom Menace Vs. Attack of the Clones, which I will post tomorrow. If you have any ideas for a Film Versus post please comment below or send me an e-mail to johnstarslyer@gmail.com with two films that you would like to battle to determine the victor. Also I cannot choose every request because some fights would be completely unfair and were one film would easily crush the other in every possible category. Please check back here tomorrow
Here are the Film Versus that I plan to make in the future:
The Dark Knight Vs. The Dark Knight Rises
Raimi Spider-Man Vs. The Amazing Spider-Man

 
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like this will be a very interesting blog post. Looking forward to seeing the different posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like this will be a very interesting blog post. Looking forward to seeing the different posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool! I see it sparking some interesting debates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the idea. I did a compare/contrast for some Cronenberg movies in one of my Let's Roar! essays.

    What might be a fun one is:
    The Peter Jackson Lord of the Rings vs the Ralph Bakshi Lord of the Rings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shena Tokala: Thanks. :)

    @Jake P: Thanks, it definitely will.

    @Banon: I will have to check those posts out.
    Yes, great idea. That should be hilarious, but I first will need to force myself to actually finish watching the full Ralph Bakshi movie.

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...