SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

600th Post! And Posting Schedule.

This is my 600th post! Wow, I have even surprised myself with the number posts I have managed to write this past year and a half. With all the buzz about the Hobbit, December has been a surprisingly active week on blogger, opposed last year where there were very few comments or blogging in general. Thank you all 75 awesome followers for your comments, which keeps me writing blog posts. Hopefully I can post another 600 posts in the coming years. I have noticed an odd glitch; in the Blogger Dashboard the picture in the preview of my recent posts have been my signature even though I have posted a picture of something else. What have you seen appear on your dashboard of my posts? Also I am going to see the Hobbit later today in IMAX 3D, not 48 FPS, and the review should be out by tomorrow morning. Here is the schedule for the coming days.
Wednesday: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Review
Thursday: New Header and JT's Middle Earth Trivia Answers
Friday: Name That Soundtrack
Saturday: Trivia
Sunday: Christmas Music
Monday: Funny Christmas Pictures
Tuesday: Merry Christmas!
Note: The following is subject to change.





If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is such a big number! This is reminding to go look at my own stats as I'm coming up on my second blogversary. :)

    I love your blog, James, keep up the good work!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 600th post! I love the originality of your blog and the fun things that you write about.

    As for me, when you show up in my Blogger dashboard, I have a picture of the post. For your Hobbit review roundup it was a picture of the Hobbit title and for this post I had a big, blue "600". Hope that helps.

    Keep up the good work!

    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching 600 blog posts- that is quite an accomplishment! :) Enjoy The Hobbit today! I'll be looking forward to the review :D Looks like you have some good posts lined up for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and keep on posting :D Post The Hobbit Review ASAP! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Applause, applause for my favorite movie reviewer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jamie: Thank you! :) Congrats on the almost blogversary.

    @Jordan: Thanks and thank you for answering that. That helps a lot, don't know why it looks different on my dashboard.

    @Jake P: Thanks!

    @Shena Tokala: Thank you. :) I just reviewed the movie and loved it!

    @Solace Utara: Thanks, the review is up now. :D

    @Sith Photographer. Thank you, that means a lot!

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...