SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Early Hobbit Reviews!

From the first critical screening of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey the critics have posted their short opinions on Twitter and here is are their Tweets. Due to strict embargoes the first true reviews will not arrive until the December the 5th.

Just saw #Hobbit. Having some serious frame rate envy. Amazing and involving. Loved it! And @ianmckellen118, my friend, you are brilliant!

Peter Jackson is a f**ing legend. The hobbit was awesome. Go see it people. Support NZ like Pete does

The #Hobbit is everything I could have hoped for. Perfection. TWO MORE FILMS PLEASE.

@KokoKabana is it on a par or better than LOTR?

@nelly_matt tone is, naturally, different; lighter in some respects, but on a par. If you loved LOTR you will love this.

First half took forever, but the second half was awesome #hobbitnz

Hobbit premiere was excellent! Thanks all !!! Enjoyed the film very much

Really enjoyed #Hobbit Unexpected Journey world premiere. Masterful movie. Congrats Sir Peter Jackson et al. Privilege 2 be there #HobbitNZ

@CarterNixon Is Smaug in the movie at all?

@JonasRJakobsen I am not giving away any particulars. Staying vague until it opens but I dug it. A lot.

Omg just arrived home from the hobbit premiere..it was awesome loved it

From these reviews, the Hobbit appears to be a great movie. 

Since few people actually read my Clone Wars reviews, I have decided to post them sometime later. Also when the first reviews are released I will post about it regardless of my previous scheduled.




If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. This makes me even more excited! December is going to be a great month! Even as I'm typing this we're putting up Christmas Decorations- hobbit style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like it will be a good film! I can't wait to see it :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There seems to be unanimous praise for the movie. I am sure Sir McKellen and Peter Jackson have delivered another killer of a movie...

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...