SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

First Full Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Review!

The first review for the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is finally here! Does it live up to the hype? From IGN.com's review, sadly no. Scoring only a 7.9/10. However, considering the fact that IGN is usually terrible at movie reviews and much better at video games, I hold my judgement. Maybe the rating is because of the 48fps that most people will not be seeing in theaters but I am still surprised that the film did not score higher. Hopefully The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will live up to my expectations but we will have to wait and see.Click here to read the full IGN review of The Hobbit,
 
 
 the-hobbit-an-unexpected-journey-20120201035535746
  
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting...I kind of guessed it wasn't going to be as good as the LOTR trilogy but I believe I will like it more than the reviewer did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still keeping my hopes up, and I agree with Shena (:

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...