SEARCH MY BLOG

Monday, December 3, 2012

Hobbit Countdown!

The countdown to my most anticipated movie ever has begun! I have been waiting for years and it is hard to believe The Hobbit is almost here. Only 12 more days until it is released! I will continue with my original posting schedule unless a review for the Hobbit is release, which I will post about that. Anyone else excited as I am to see The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Please click on the links below to see my previous posts two posts and make a guess at the "Name That Movie Soundtrack" post, no one has answered correctly. Be sure to check back tomorrow for The Two Towers: Book Vs. Film.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. Awesomeness!!! I can't wait to see this! With TDKR releasing on Tuesday and then this hitting theaters on the 14th, December is looking to be epic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With TDKR releasing on ... not in theaters. Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck! ON DVD!!! Good grief, sorry 'bout that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very excited! I can't wait to see it. I'll be waiting along with you. :)

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jake P: :D That's alright, your comments made me laugh. But I agree, December will be epic, looking forward to watching TDKR again.

    @Alexandra Lanc: Glad you are excited too. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...