SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, December 21, 2012

Name That Soundtrack.

Today on "Name That Soundtrack" I will have two different themes, one from a TV show and another from a film. Also a question for the readers. How obscure should I make the soundtrack choices? Easy, hard or something in-between.

Name the Movie Soundtrack

Name the TV Tune in video above. Here is a small hint: It is the opening theme from one of my favorite 90s cartoons when I was a kid and it was based on a comic book.


Last Week's Answer: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows: Track "The End?"
Congratulations JT at The Window on the South for being the first to answer correctly.


If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. TV Tune is the opening theme for X-Men - one of my favorite shows!

    I am guessing the movie track as being from Braveheart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TV Tune: X-Men. I'm a comic book geek so I know. Now, for the second one, it sounds vaguely Scottish, maybe Braveheart or maybe even Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To confirm: It is Braveheart. Gathering the clans. Darn it I should have tried sooner. One of my all-time faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get to these faster! My guess would have been Braveheart and X-men.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...