SEARCH MY BLOG

Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Followers Page.

Today I have added a new page for all the followers' blog buttons. If your button does not appear on the list please comment below or on the page and I will add it. Since many of the button on my side-bar are outdated, it seemed like the right time to update everything. Also I have finally figured out how to turn on comments for pages, now you can comment on my of my pages on the bar above.
 
There are two new blogs that I have recently discovered that I would like to highlight today, first being Rath's Reviews by Jordan. He reviews many recently release films with a rating system very similar to my own, and there is a link to his blog on the side-bar to the right or or Click here to read his blog.. I highly recommend you check it out.
 
Cupcakes to Lightsabers by The Sith Photographer is a self proclaimed nerd girl, who writes many humorous posts that I just cannot get enough of. Click here to check it out, epsecially if you are a Star Wars fan or nerd yourself and tell her James sent you.
 
Note: The reason I neither commented or posted yesterday is that I completely lost Internet until later in the day because of some bad weather.
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. sweet update. Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, have u watched Suits yet? You'l love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James I adore you! Thanks! I got several new followers from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Stas Buttler: Not yet but after reading your review it looks like something I need to check out.

    @Sith Photographer: Thank you! That means a lot to me. :D I adore you and your blog, always glad to promote other great content.

    @Solace Utara: Thanks. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...