SEARCH MY BLOG

Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Header!

While there is not a significant change to the header, I have added more posters of my more recent favorite movies like The Hobbit, Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises. Also I have changed the positioning of a few posters like Inception. As much as I like Harry Potter, I did not have enough room for it and the Untouchables poster looked a little out of place among the others. The post in the top left corner is Terminator 2 and the right is Return of the Jedi if anyone wanted to know. Please comment below with your thought about my new header and if you have any questions about it, please ask. If you have not read my review for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, please click here to check it out.
 

 
 
Here is a picture of my old header.
 
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

8 comments:

  1. Enjoying your new header. The color scheme is seamless again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice changes, those movies certainly deserve to on your header! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and PS: if the world ends I'll look for you in heaven, okay? ;)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fact that you have added TDKR to the header :)

    I do wish good old Arnold had not been pushed a little out of focus. He was a bad ass in T2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Helen: Thanks Helen! :D

    @JT: Thank you!

    @Vincent the Awesome: Thanks Vincent. :)

    @Sith Photographer: Thanks!

    @Jamie: Sound like a plan. ;) According to the "experts" it all goes down around 6:00pm.

    @B2B: Thanks, is one of the best of the year. I wanted to have T2 in full but it just wouldn't fit. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...