SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Trivia Saturday.

I have just discovered that I accidentally removed last week's trivia not long after posting. 
Congratulations JT, Helen, and Alexandra Lanc for answering last week's first. Here is today's trivia.

What is Elvish and English of Gandalf's sword?

What is the name of your character's star-ship in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic?

What film is number one on AFI's 100 Years...100 Movies (10th Anniversary Edition)?

What is the name of Commander Shepard's star-ship in Mass Effect?

Name the movie and characters that this quote is from:
"Here's looking at you kid."

Side Note: I added a new meme on the left side bar of my new favorite video game series.


Last week's answers:

Which YouTube video currently has the most views?
Answer: Gangnam Style

What newspaper does Spider-Man/Peter Parker take pictures for?
Answer: Daily Bugle

What newspaper does Superman/Clark Kent work for?
Answer: Daily Planet


Name the movie and characters that this quote is from:
Character 1: It would have to be a 747.
Character 2: Why is that?
Character 1: Because in a 747, the pilot's up top, and the first class cabin's in the nose, so no one would walk through. But you'd have to buy out the entire cabin. And the first class flight attendant...
Character 3: I bought the airline. It seemed neater.
Answer: Inception

  
 
Since we all survived the "Apocalypse" here is my favorite Super Bowl commercial, which is about the Apocalypse. By the way, I'm a Chevy guy and I'll never buy a Ford (aka Fix Or Repair Daily).

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. The Elvish and English on Gandalf's sword says: "I am Glamdring, the Foe-hammer. Turgon of Gondolin wielded me." I beieve that's close enough, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best commericial I've seen in a long time!

    Also, "here's looking at you kid" is from Casablanca said by the lead actor, I think, but I haven't actually seen the movie so I don't know his name.

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only know that "Here's looking at you, kid," is from Casablanca. Rick, played by Humphrey Bogart, says it to Ilsa :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...