SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Funny Pictures and an Announcement.

Here are some more funny pictures. If you have not read yesterday's post, I will be making a video answering questions you might have about. On tomorrow's post please comment asking Jacob and I just about anything you want to know about us.
Note: Sorry if I have not replied to many e-mails lately, my e-mail is freezing up and will not let me reply to messages.











Note: This picture did not render well for some reason.







If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. Lol these are GREAT XD Especially the "Toyota" one. I would have been almost as happy with the Yoda, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the elavader the most. Sorry I have not bean commenting that much, I have bean very busy lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Doctor one...even though I have never even seen Doctor Who...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, awesome pictures!! :D I love the Star Wars and Doctor Who related ones :)And the one of Luke screaming 'NO!' is classic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny. The Facebook request one and the Elevader are great, but I don't get the "I am the 1%" one. Simply meaning he's the last one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I love them! My fav was 'you'll get a car they said' one. Honestly, I want the Yoda toy more than the car..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sith Photographer: I would rather angry my self. XD

    @Vincent: That's alright, thanks for commenting!

    @Padme Arya: Thanks, you need to watch Doctor Who, you might like it.

    @Shena Tokala: Thanks! :D

    @JT: Yes, that is what I believe it means. Not entirely sure if I get it myself.

    @Solace Utara: Lol that's a great one! I actually heard about in the news a few years ago.

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...