SEARCH MY BLOG

Monday, January 21, 2013

Reader's Choice.

Recently I and many of you readers have noticed a lack a of actual movie reviews and considering that this is a movie review website, that problem is about to be rectified. Here is this week's Reader's Choice were you, the read, votes in the comment section below for what you want to see me review and I have a plethora of choices today. Depending on the variety of votes cast, these will be posted Tuesday through Thursday (maybe even Friday) and either continue Monday or I will have another Reader's Choice on Monday.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Review
Terminator 2: Judgment Day Review
Die Hard (In-depth) Review
Vertigo Review
How to Train Your Dragon Review
Rear Window Review
Charade Review
Gettysburg Review
Blade Runner Review
Notorious Review
Lethal Weapon Review
The Bridge on the River Kwai Review

Here is the new Reader's Choice logo. Basically the header with "Reader's Choice" on it.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. Well i did wait all day to answer the trivia. (it isn't often that anyone answers it after the first day, i check)
    I vote for Blade Runner and River Kwai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indiana Jones would be an interesting review, and I think How to Train Your Dragon because I love that movie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Blade Runner and Die Hard.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to Train Your Dragon, Terminator 2, Die Hard and Charade!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JT: I'm glad you commented and answered the questions. :) But I will have finally make some questions that even you cannot answer (evil Gollum laugh). Thanks for the vote.

    @Helen: Great choices, I love those movies too! :D

    @Buddy2Blogger: Some of my favorite 80s and 90s films, great choices, thanks for voting.

    @Jamie: I had a feeling you were going to vote for those, thanks for the vote. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  6. How to Train Your Dragon review, Die Hard Review, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade review, and Gettysburg review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indie Jones, How to Train Your Dragon, and Blade Runner are my choices.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...