SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Iron Man 3 Trailer.

 
Here is the new trailer for Iron Man 3! And I have to say that it looks incredible! It makes me beyond excited to see the film. While I was originally skeptical of adapting the Extremis story from the comics, it appears that they figured out how to make it work. There are many awesome references to the comics, including the famous Hulkbuster Armor and the Iron Army! Although there have been some spoilers leaked, I have avoided most of them, thus I will not say anything about in these posts. Consider how epic, awesome and every other positive word in the dictionary The Avengers was, Iron Man 3 is not going to let that prevent it from being an amazing film. From this and the previous trailers, it appears that Iron Man 3 will have a darker tone than the previous entries. Despite, the footage screened at Comic Con was said to be not as dark and more fun like the other films, hopefully will have a good balance of the two elements. However, people seem to forget that the first Iron Man was darker and more realistic, but still had a great sense of humor in line with the character.
My only worry, is that it might be overstuffed with different combining both the Extremis and Mandarin stories and end up not being focused enough. Other than that, Iron Man 3 is making me more excited than The Hobbit: Desolation Smaug.
 
 For those not familiar with the comics, this is the Hulkbuster Armor that Tony used to battle in various comic books. Even though, it might not be called the "Hulkbuster" armor in the film, it is obviously inspired from the comics and supports the rumor that Hulk will battle The Avengers in one of the up-coming films. Consider who well the team worked together in The Avengers, I hope this is not the case, even if it was from the comics. But I will go into more detail about Marvel's up-coming films in a later post.


Here is a screen cap of the Iron Army. I cannot wait to see where the film is taking the franchise.
 
Note: While I was originally going to post the Lord of the Rings Book Vs. Film comparison. Due to this new trailer, it has been delay until tomorrow.
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

8 comments:

  1. I am beyond excited about this movie. For me, iron man is in the top three of the best super heros, so it's gonna take a lot for me not to love it. I've never read the comics, so I don't really know anything there, but it looks really really good.. I mean.. It's iron man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iron Man is one of the rare superhero movies I actually enjoy, so I can't wait to see how this one turns out. You're right, it does look darker, but it's probably no darker than the first movie. either way, this trailer made me hope I get to see it in theatres :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good but I do have the slight concern about it being overstuffed like Iron Man 2.

    Hopefully it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really excited to see this! This one looks much darker than the other ones I feel like. That trailer was EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the trailer yesterday and I agree, the movie looks like it's going to be awesome!! :D I can't wait to see it (and I have to admit, I LOVE all of the people in Iron Man suits XD :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the trailer yesterday and I agree, the movie looks like it's going to be awesome!! :D I can't wait to see it (and I have to admit, I LOVE all of the people in Iron Man suits XD :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH THIS TRAILER HAS GOT ME SOOO EXCITED I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT OHMGEE PEPPER AND TONY ARE SO CUTE HE GAVE HER A HEART NECKLACE SEE HE DOES HAVE A HEART ASDKFLJDAKLDJSKLFJ I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Alana: Good to see another Iron Man fan! I agree, he is definitely top 3, if not higher.

    @Stillwater: Glad you like the Iron Man films, hopefully it will not disappoint.

    @Helen: Yep, darker and hopefully even better and more EPICNESS!

    @Shena Tokala: Hope it is awesome as it looks! :D The Iron Man army looks so much more awesome than I ever expected. :)

    @Jamie: Your reaction about anything Iron Man never cease to amaze me! :D Can't wait to see how it the movie turns out. More Tony and Pepper is amazing great.

    -James

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...