SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, April 26, 2013

Iron Man 3 Early Reviews!

Iron Man 3 will be released in one week from today, unless you live in Europe or Australia, then you might have already seen Iron Man 3. From the early reviews the film does not disappoint in the slightest! Although most film critics have yet to review the film, The Dark Knight worshiping fanboys at IGN.com gave it an outstanding 9.0/10, which is the same score The Dark Knight Rises received. Normally their reviews are not particularly great due to their bias towards anything Christopher Nolan makes, The Dark Knight especially. However considering that Iron Man 3 received a 9/10 and was said to be quote: "A comic-book movie that expertly melds action, comedy and drama to become the finest Iron Man movie yet.", I am certain that it will not disappoint. In preparation of the film I will be re-watching first two Iron Man films again and avoiding all trailer, clips and possible spoilers. I may re-review the first because my previous review is subpar compared what I writing currently, although I have yet to make a decision on that. Also expect a review for the Iron Man comic book Extremis, which Iron Man 3 is partially based on. Anyone else excited for Iron Man 3 as I am? Please comment below.
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

8 comments:

  1. I'd also been hearing some good things about the movie from critics and reviews, glad it's doing well :) :) I'm also excited to see it, it looks awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything I've heard thus far as been very positive. I'm looking forward to it!

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started hearing those reviews last week and was very happy, some comparing to Avengers level of awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try to get it on redbox.
    And yeah, it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. am. so. excited!!! I hope it blows me out of the water, gahhhhh, I'm so unbelieveably excited to go see it in a few weeks!!!!!! jakldjsklfjakdsl;afdkl!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Shena Tokala: My thoughts as well. Really excited to see it! :D

    @Alexandra Lanc: Same here, May 3th is going to be great!

    @Daniel: I know, if it is even half as awesome, it will be the best film of the summer.

    @Vincent: Thanks for dropping by.

    @Jamie: Yeah, I am thinking the same thing! So freaking excited!

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was very good, from a fan down under!! Make sure you go unspoiled!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went an saw it last night! :D
    It was awesome! I think it was the best out of the Iron Man's.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...