SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, April 12, 2013

Middle Earth Tag.

My Top 100 Movies Post will continue next week either Monday or Tuesday with the next set of 10, until then here is a Middle Earth tag and tomorrow will be a Review Round-Up for 42: Jackie Robinson Story.
 
 
Thanks Ashley Tara at A Dreamer's Galaxy for tagging me with this Middle Earth Tag.


Middle-Earthen Favorites Tag

Favorite book: Any Lord of the Rings book
Favorite movie: The Return of the King
Favorite Hobbit character: Gollum (unless Gandalf counts)
Next 3 favorite Hobbit characters: Bilbo, Thorin,  Dwalin,
Favorite LOTR character: Samwise Gamgee
Next 5 favorite LOTR characters: Gandalf, Gollum/Sméagol, Aragorn, Frodo, Legolas,
Favorite race: Elves
Favorite couple: Aragorn and Awren
Favorite member of the Fellowship of the Ring: Sam and Gandalf
Favorite member of the Company of Thorin Oakenshield:
Favorite place in Middle-Earth: The Shire
Favorite battle: Pelennor Fields
Favorite weapon: Aragorn's sword
Favorite creature: Balrog
Favorite quote: "You shall not PASS!"
Favorite song: "Misty Mountain Cold"
Favorite theme: Any theme from The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
 
I am not sure which other bloggers already did the tag, but I will try not to tag anyone, who I believe has already been tagged.
Tagged:
The Sith Photographer at Cupcakes to Lightsabers
Solace Utara at Prophets of the Force
 
Note: If you were not tagged already, go ahead do this one if you like.
 
 
Here is the tag if you want to copy and paste it to your post.
Middle-Earthen Favorites Tag

Favorite book:
Favorite movie (LOTR or The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey):
Favorite Hobbit character:
Next 3 favorite Hobbit characters:  
Favorite LOTR character:
Next 5 favorite LOTR characters: 
Favorite race (Elf, Dwarf, Hobbit, Man, etc.):
Favorite couple: 
Favorite member of the Fellowship of the Ring:
Favorite member of the Company of Thorin Oakenshield:
Favorite place in Middle-Earth:
Favorite battle:
Favorite weapon: 
Favorite creature:
Favorite quote:
Favorite song: (end credits/in movie): *Example: "May It Be" or "That's What Bilbo Baggins Hates"* 
Favorite theme (movie score):



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. You should read A Song of Fire and Ice. It's a great series of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto about a Song of Fire and Ice, it's greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! :D I agree, Sam is definitely my favorite member of the Fellowship- he's such an awesome character :D :) And of course, I love The Song of the Lonely Mountain :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for tagging me! :) I love your answers. I'll post mines up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for tagging me! :) I love your answers. I'll post mines up soon.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...