SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Doctor Who Season Finale Tonight! And Elementary Update.

The Doctor Who Season seven finale airs tonight! The episode is titled "The Name of the Doctor", could they possibly reveal the Doctor real name? Guess we will find out tonight. Even though there are few people who read this blog that actually watches recent episodes of the series, I still plan to review this past spoiler-free because Doctor Who is my favorite show on television. Other news, the CBS Sherlock Holmes series Elementary has recently aired its final episodes of the season and I plan to maybe review the series in the near. Is another one actually interested to read a review of either series? Please comment below and check back tomorrow for my Star Trek: Into Darkness Review Roundup.
 
 Here is a prequel to the upcoming Doctor Who finale.

 
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. I swear to God, there is a guy I work with that looks DEAD On the guy who plays Doctor Who, Matt Smith. No lie, he looks exactly like the guy, except with out the accent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd read reviews on both series :) I'm really interested in whether or not they reveal the name in this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd read reviews on both series :) I'm really interested in whether or not they reveal the name in this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would read both revies, even though I'm very behind in Doctor Who and I have no interest watching Elementary. I would still like to read your thoughts.

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Its truly awesome post, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this
    paragraph.

    Have a look at my web blog :: トリーバーチバッグ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I smell a spammer.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...