SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lone Ranger Review Coming and More.

Tonight I plan to go see the Lone Ranger, despite the overwhelmingly negative reviews. It currently holds a 24% on the Rotten Tomato Meter and most of the review scores are around a C, however some of my favorite reviewers have said it is not nearly as bad as some have said. This is kind of a mini review roundup for the Lone Ranger, so check out their ratings for the film and the upcoming posts on J and J Productions.
 
 
 The Lone Ranger Jordan at RATH'S REVIEWS: 7/10- "The Lone Ranger is not a 0/10 movie in the slightest. Not even a 3/10 movie. I rather enjoyed it (and several sites' user reviews would agree with me) despite some tremendous flaws and I would easily recommend it as a matinee viewing or a rental down the line."
 
Cindy Prascik’s Review of The Lone Ranger at Random Mexican’s Movie Reviews: 7.5/9- "As certain as I was that it would be awful, I'm delighted and surprised to call it one of my favorite films of the year so far."
 
"The Lone Ranger" (2013) Hamlette at Hamlette's Soliloquy: N/A- "Okay, so anyway, this was a really fun romp of a movie.  Did I love it? No. Did I like it?  Yes. Will I buy the DVD?  Definitely."
 
Note: If you have reviewed this film and want it featured with the ones above, please comment with a link to the review and preferably a excerpt or personal summery of the your review.
 
Monday: Doctor Who: "Girl in the Fireplace Review" (or a guest post)
Tuesday: The Lone Ranger Review
Wednesday: Man of Steel Sequel Villains: Part 1
Thursday: Firefly Review Part 2: The Characters
Friday: Alien (1979) Review
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. I'm interested in seeing The Lone Ranger at some point; I haven't seen any of the older shows(though I did listen to one of the radio shows), but I think it looks interesting enough; I hope you like it :).

    Looks like some cool posts coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite enjoyed the Lone Ranger. I think Critics just took is WAYYYYYY too seriously. It wasn't supposed to be correct in every way. It was meant to be entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and my family ALMOST saw this last night but then Kayla wasn't feeling well, so the plan kinda backfired. I got to see Despicable Me 2 instead on my own though, so it wasn't a waste of a night. I'm still really looking forward to seeing this one though. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be interested to see what you have to say, James!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw it last night- it's great (or at least I think so)! Johnny Depp is just so fun. I hope you enjoy it!
    SW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really disappointed in the fact that they made it a comedy. I grew up on the radio shows, so it seemed rather disrespectful. BUT, the acting was great and it was a fun movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great movie...but very few people will like such kind of movie. its mainly recommended for the infallible acting of Johnny Depp.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...