SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Divergent Teaser Trailer.

 
Divergent is a upcoming film based on the a recent young adult novel, and it has been compared to other similar books such as a Hunger Games. This 13 second teaser has to be one of the shortest teasers trailer I have ever seen, if my friends had not already told me the general idea behind the movie, I would have no idea what the heck is going on. However, from what I have heard, the movie could turn out to be fairly good, and I am certainly intrigued enough to watch it at some point. What are your thoughts? Please comment below and check out my other post today.
  
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing. I haven't read Divergent yet, but my sister has and she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't all that impressed with the book(it was all right, but the writing wasn't that great and the characters were quite flat); it does have an interesting story and I think the movie will be better, with the actors, hopefully, portraying the characters with more depth and emotion, than the book. I do plan on watching it on DVD, though, since it looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...