SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weeping Angel Cat and Posting Schedule

Because I have nothing better to post today, here is a hilarious video of a Weeping Angel Cat with the Doctor's "Don't Blink" speech. Along with this video I have the upcoming posting schedule. Also, the posts you voted for in the Reader's Choice will be coming soon, however recent events such as new trailers, and Halloween have slowed that progress.

Monday: Agents of SHIELD: Girl in the Flower Dress Review
Tuesday: X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer
Wednesday: Captain America: Winter Soldier Trailer Review (and Agents of SHIELD Full Episode)
Thursday: Walking Dead: "Days Gone Bye" Review
Friday: Coming Soon: November (by Jordan)

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. Don't blink! XD
    Great list of new posts coming up- looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the most recent Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat video still freaks me out!! Lol

    Can't wait for more Agents of SHIELD this Tuesday and (The Walking Dead tonight, for me.) Also that gif is creeping me out!!! Lol!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi James,

    One of the most influential cultural pioneers on the planet died today. Maybe you have never heard of Lou Reed, but he changed the world, in my mind he is right up there with Bob Dylan and the Beatles.
    http://thinkingaboot.blogspot.ca/2013/10/rip-rock-n-roll-animal-lou-reed.html

    I invite all you yutes to discover him, and you may already love him from the song Sunday Afternoon from Juno.

    Steve


    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I've seen the cat video before, but it was brilliant to put it to the Don't Blink. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...