SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Agents of SHIELD Full Episode 9

Here is another full episode of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. 

*Major Spoilers for this episode of Agents of SHIELD*

Well, the "possible" hookup between Ward and May has unfortunately been confirmed. Nothing is actually shown, which is good, but they are differently a couple now. I admit my theory about them just having a drink was incorrect and in response to everyone who commented about that part, I suppose most of us were wrong. The episode itself was a little disappointing, and while some of May's backstory is revealed, it might be my least favorite episode of the series thus far. I will have my full thoughts on the episode next week as usual.

*End Spoilers*

On a side note, I am sick, again, and I might not be able to reply to comments until later, but thanks everyone for the comments.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

9 comments:

  1. Oh rats. Another fairly good show going downhill. Maybye they will get married soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One mediocre episode does not mean it is going downhill, but I hope the next few episodes to be on par with what have previously seen in the series.

      -James

      Delete
  2. Sorry you are feeling sick- I hope you get better soon :(
    Aww man, that's kind of annoying, though I had a feeling it was going to be true :P. I wish people would follow
    this rule I made up- if you can't write the romance well and make it actually interesting, just don't write it at all.
    I haven't seen the episode yet, but I'll be watching it today sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)
      That is an excellent rule and I agree! I hope you don't mind me using it in my next review. :)

      -James

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :D Thank you, glad you agree! That's fine, go right ahead :)

      Delete
  3. That wasn't much about May; it wasn't enough backstory to full fill what I needed to see happen. I'm confused as to why she and Ward are together; unless it ties into the story later, it doesn't need to be there. I did like Skye I bit more in this one, when she focused on other people and not herself. The reference to Thor and the going between worlds was neat. :)

    I'm so sorry you're not feeling well, that is dreadfully awfully. :(

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, not enough, but at least it is some. Me too, I have no idea why they are together either.

      Thanks, I am unfortunately still sick. :(

      -James

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel better soon, James!

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...