SEARCH MY BLOG

Monday, November 11, 2013

New Day of the Doctor Trailer

A full trailer for the Doctor Who: 50th Anniversary special, Day of the Doctor, is here! We finally get to see two of the best Doctors on screen together and it is just as awesome as I had expected. While the trailer does not show a lot, I am actually glad that not much is shown because I do not want to know anything about it until I watch the Day of the Doctor. John Hurt looks and sounds cool as the new character who's name I will not reveal, and Tennant's return is more than welcomed. Even though some may hate the return of the fez, I am glad it is back. What do you think of the trailer? Please comment below.
On a side note, I will be going to see The Dark World either tonight or tomorrow night, therefore expect a first reaction post that night.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. I agree, it was a great trailer and I can't wait to see the episode! :D It will definitely be cool to see Ten and Rose again. And I like seeing the fez again! XD
    I hope you enjoy Thor: The Dark World! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billie Piper seems different this time around for some reason, maybe it is just because she is older, but I like it. :) "Fezzes are cool" XD

      -James

      Delete
  2. A co-worker/Whovian was dismayed when he heard the Daleks were in it. "Again?", he said. I now have two concerns: 1.) it will be a celebration of the past 8 years, not 50, and 2.) Hurt's Doctor 8.5 will wreck continuity beyond repair.

    And yes, I hate the fez...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the Daleks are the classic Doctor Who villains, and have been around for almost as long as the Doctor himself, I don't exactly see the problem other than the fact that have been used many times before.

      -James

      Delete
  3. My excitement nearly tripled after seeing this. It's looking awesome! And that was great when Ten goes "oh you redecorated! I don't like it." :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited for the 50th. The advertising is better than anyone expected too. I mean all summer it was 'here have three pictures of the daleks', then BAM! we get three trailers, a clip from the episode, a radio ad for it, indents, promotional pictures.
    On the talk of the episode, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm not complaining about what I've seen so far. I heard people saying they'll hate the episode, and I just can't understand that. I mean, sure it's sad not to have the classic docs back, but they could do what they did with SPOILERS, Name of the Doctor. Yes, it's a celebration of the past 50 years, but as the writers said, it has to move the show forward as well. From what I've seen it's going to be serious, hilarious and wonderful. I can't wait until the big 5-0. Can you believe that by this Saturday it'll be a week away? 11 more days! Geronimo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been excited of Doctor Who as it was before, this will be the new vintage in the series history. Sure it's disappointing that the old doctors like the one played by Tom Baker haven't even returned. Love to see Tennant back in action and I will not miss out.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...