SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thor Meets Agents of SHIELD (and Full AOS Episode)

Before I continue with the news, it is time for you to send in your reader reviews for today's post. If you have reviewed Thor: The Dark World, please comment with a link to your review and either a short summery or excerpt of your review. 
According to reports, an episode of Agents of SHIELD later this month will be about the team dealing with the aftermath of Thor: The Dark World. How Agents of SHIELD will connect with the new films is something that has intrigued me and hearing that the episode will directly tie-into the aftermath of the is exciting news. From both a fan and marketing standpoint this is a great idea because viewers of the series will even more incentive to watch the movie and viewers of the movie might have more incentive to watch the show to see what happens next. However, the episode is unlikely to feature any cast members from the film, but we can always hope. Considering that the Winter Soldier is even more related to Agents of SHIELD than The Dark World, maybe some tie-in leading up to the film's release might be possible. Speaking of crossovers, wouldn't be a cool Easter Egg reference if Fitz and Simmons make a brief appearance working on some science thing or Agent Grant, May or Skye are doing something in the background, although Fitz and Simmons makes more sense.
Although I am not for sure, I might go see Thor: The Dark World tonight and I should have a first reaction post up by 10:30pm Eastern time. 

On a side note about the series as whole, is that even though not everyone is loving the series, I have been overall satisfied with the series thus far and after the last episode I can say that all of the characters have proper development. Additionally, I forgot to post the recent full episode of AOS, so there it is below. 

P.S. Hopefully the Blogger Dashboard will continue to work! Thanks everyone for commenting about the problem.






If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Thor: The Dark World yet and probably won't for another couple of weeks so I don't have a review, but it's a cool idea you have! That would be awesome if Fitz and Simmons were in the background working on stuff or something. I love how Marvel's characters intertwine so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like the idea. I know, no other franchise interconnects their character across so many forms of media like Marvel does. :)

      -James

      Delete
  2. It's a fascinating idea to intertwine the show with the movies!!! :)

    And here's my short review of The Dark World; you can share it if you'd like. :) http://throughtwoblueeyes.wordpress.com/2013/11/09/short-spoiler-free-thoughts-on-the-dark-world/

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will not disappoint! :D

      Thanks for the link, I have added it! :)

      -James

      Delete
  3. neat! I just posted a review: http://everystory-storygirl.blogspot.com/2013/11/thor-dark-world-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the link Hayden, I have added your review to my post. :)

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...