SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, December 14, 2013

New Godzilla Trailer

Here is the trailer for the upcoming Godzilla film in the summer of next year. Surprisingly, the trailer actually looks really cool. As cool as the movie looks however, considering how poorly Pacific Rim did at the box office, I am not sure if America wants another Kaiju flick. Despite not really showing Godzilla, the trailer is done very well and Bryan Cranston will be excellent in the film most likely. Before the film comes out, I plan to watch a couple of the classic Godzilla films if anyone is interested in reading reviews for the original one, please let me know. Also, what did you think of the trailer?




If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. That trailer is one of the best ones I have seen this year. No matter how the movie turns out, THIS trailer was phenomenal. Whoever made it deserves a raise. So eerie and frightening. Let's just hope the movie turns out to have the same tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trailer was superb. Managed to raise my interest in the movie.

    How were your finals.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trailer of the 2014 flick is much better than the 1998 original. Can't be more impatient than to wait its release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen any Godzilla films but this trailer has made me interested, so I would love to read any reviews you want to do for other movies. That way I know which ones to watch and which ones to skip. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks fun but really i don't think i could take another pacific rim

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...