SEARCH MY BLOG

Monday, December 30, 2013

Sherlock Season 3 Mini-Episode

Here is the Sherlock season three prequel mini-episode: "Many Happy Returns." This short mini-episode is a lot of fun, and it makes me even more excited for the upcoming season. We get to hear more about what has happened since *Sherlock Spoilers* "The Reichenbach Fall." *End Spoilers* It would have been interesting to have at least seen Mary Morstan, but she will probably be revealed in the series. However, the ending that almost breaks the fourth wall is great! For those in the UK and other lucky counties Sherlock season three is about to premier in two days, but the rest of us still have to wait until the 19th of January. What did you think of the mini-episode? Please comment and check back tomorrow for my review of the Time of the Doctor.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

15 comments:

  1. Loved this! It's a perfect little teaser. I'm super excited for the new series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, this has made me even more excited for the season!

      -James

      Delete
  2. I agree, it was a great teaser! And I loved the part that broke the fourth wall as well! :) Definitely has me looking forward to the third season! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He basically telling both us and John that will be returning, which makes me extremely excited! :D

      -James

      Delete
  3. I saw this last week and it made me so happy! I love the feel of this mini, it feels like the show which makes me really hopefully that the show will still have the same great ring to it (if that makes sense.) I find it interesting what they've chosen to do with Anderson, too. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it on Boxing Day and thought it was great! :D
    And I'll probably be seeing the first episode of season 3 on the 1st or the 3rd. You've got to admit there are some things about being Australian that are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for series 3! I enjoyed this mini-episode a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you know, I'm new to the fandom -- were there mini-eps between the other seasons too? Or just this time, because of the long break and the way Reichenbach Fall ended? (Which I haven't seen yet, but with a name like that, it's obvious how it ends.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To my knowledge, there were not any other mini-eps. At least I did see them. I think it is probably because of the success of the Doctor Who mini-eps.

      -James

      Delete
    2. Gotcha!

      Thanks for sharing it, as I absolutely loved it and will probably watch it every few days for the next couple months ;-)

      Delete
  7. Moffat and Gatiss have made a near perfect trailer for Season 3. Benedict is a great Sherlock.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...