SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Time of the Doctor has Come

Tomorrow the Time of the Doctor will come to an end with Matt Smith leaving the series on the Christmas special. I am simultaneously excited for the episode, and dreading it because Smith run as the Doctor was a great one. After watching the episode on Christmas day, I hope to have the review of before the end of the year or right after New Year's Day. In addition, I hope to see the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug before the end of the year and I will try and have the review for that up as soon as possible. Along with that, I will a New Year's Blogging Resolution with the things I plan to do next year. After that, I will have several retrospectives about the year in movies, television, and a general one about the other things that have happened throughout the year. Lastly, I will have a list of the movies and things that I most look forward to seeing in 2014. Merry Christmas to all! 



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the Christmas special! :) Probably won't get to see it tomorrow, but hopefully my grandparents can tape it for me.
    Great list of future posts, I'll be looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The episode was equal parts sad and fun, it is an interesting episode to say the least.

      -James

      Delete
  2. Can. Not. Wait.

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I as you know don't share your enthusiasm for Matt Smith, so seeing him go will make it a Merry Christmas indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious to see how many extra points you give the episode because Smith left.

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...