SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Interstellar Official Poster and Tagline, and Trailer Coming Soon

Interstellar, Christopher Nolan's upcoming film, now has an official poster and tagline released, with a new trailer right around the corner. While not exactly amazing by any means, the official poster is rather cool, and it reminds me of something by Steven Spielberg like Close Encounters of the Third Kind. What interests me is the tagline: "Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here." Now that is a cool tagline! While the first did little to catch my interest or attention, the current plot synopsis is that is about a team that goes through a newly discovered wormhole, and that concept is intriguing to me. Despite the concept being intriguing, Nolan will definitely have to do something special and original to prevent the movie from being Gravity combined with 2001, and more like Inception in space, which would be awesome. While the reviews for the film will decide whether or not I am going to see it in theaters, this new trailer will hopefully give us something to convince us that the movie is going to be worth watching, but without spoiling too much. Also, a trailer is reported to be released at some point in the near future with rumors suggesting that it is going to be in front of Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures’ Godzilla.
In short, I am cautiously optimistic about the movie, only because Inception is one of my favorite movies. What do you expect from Nolan's Interstellar? Please comment below and let me know.


Here is the previously released teaser trailer.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

9 comments:

  1. I think Christopher Nolan is a consistent artist, so I believe that Interstellar will be great. I'm not really sure though if Matthew McConaughey was the right choice for the role. But let's see. The film airs in late 2014 so I can't really gauge anything yet, but yes, I'm keeping an eye on this one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Nolan is consistent and I do believe the movie will be great. Thanks for the comment!

      -James

      Delete
  2. This sounds like it could potentially be interesting(and I agree, I love the tagline!) I really like good sci-fi so I hope this film delivers. Also, I'm glad they plot is nothing like my book series, since Interstellar is included in the series title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good that the movie is a lot different from your book.

      -James

      Delete
  3. My predictions for Interstellar are as follows:

    * It will be fantastic
    * McConaughey will be great in the role, much like Leo was in Inception (Nolan is VERY picky about his actors)
    * It will make a ton of money because McConaughey is one of Hollywood's most bankable actors right now and its a movie by Nolan
    * Hans Zimmer *might* top his Inception original score or come very close which gives me chills just thinking about
    * It will require multiple viewings as it has to do with time travel
    * I will absolutely love it. I haven't not enjoyed a single one of Nolan's films yet, why on earth would I possibly start now?

    After Godzilla comes out, this film is BY FAR my most anticipated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, there's time-travel? Well, I am sold! "Shut up and take my money!" Somehow I either forgot about the time-travel or haven't heard of it yet.

      -James

      Delete
    2. Yep! It has to do with "black holes, other dimensions, and time travel"

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's if Interstellar is a love letter to the Close Encounters. Not like anything I seen and reviewed The Dark Knight and Inception for terms of its exceptional quality. I'll be glad, if the movie is keened to wound up as Nolan's masterpiece. I'm looking an eye out for a preview and be sure I can give you a comment.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...