SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, June 22, 2014

New Expendables 3 Trailer

A new trailer for The Expendables 3 is here, and it still looks like it is going to be a blast! Even though Harrison Ford is not going to have a large role in the movie, finally seeing the best action hero of all-time in a movie with the rest of the top action movies stars like Sylvester Stallone, Mel Gibson, and Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to be a lot of fun. Maybe when the movie comes out I should make a Top 25 Action Movie list. Anyway, as for the trailer itself, it looks like a lot of fun! The Expendables 2 was a lot of fun, largely thanks to the meta-humor and great cast; however, the movie took itself a little too seriously, so I hope that the third entry does not. Honestly, who watches the Expendables for the plot? The use of the whistle theme from The Bridge on the River Kwai was, again, a nice touch. Overall, fun trailer, which will hopefully result in a fun movie. What do you think? Please comment below and let me know.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. I love it on my sight, I hope Arnold's role was to be expanded in more screen time in the third movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now getting around to see the trailer--I really need to see the first two so I can really enjoy Harrison Ford joining the gang! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The characters in the film are somewhat engaging, but the action scenes are almost as incomprehensible as the plot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love as much as any other guy of my generation to keep seeing movies like Predator, Commando, Cobra, and Demolition Man. But it’s time to face facts. These guys are finished.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...