SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

X-Men: Days of Future Past Second Viewing

I watched X-Men: Days of Future Past, again! Believe it or not, I have never seen a movie twice in theaters, until now. One of my objectives while watching Days of Future Past again was to determine if my opinion has changed whatsoever from my perfect 10/10 original score from my original review. After my second viewing analysis, my original opinion is most definitely reaffirmed. I could not find a single aspect of the film that did not work or was flawed. The characters received ample development, the plot is incredibly tight, with the time-travel logic being near perfect, and the performances are superb, particularly James McAvoy, who should be nominated for an Oscar. It is still one of my all-time favorite films, with a time-travel element that is one of the best explained and portrayed in a movie. 
Long story short, Jacob and I promised our friend Jackson that we would go see the movie with him if it would ever come to the local theater. Since it took so long to come, Jacob and I ended up seeing it out of town, but it finally came to the local theater, so we saw it again. With the exception of two kids, who were actually quiet, we indirectly knew the people in theater, so that was interesting. Have you seen X-Men twice in theaters? Have you seen it at all? If not, what are you waiting for!? Please comment below and let me know. Also, sorry for not replying to every comment, as you might know, my arm is bothering me badly, so I can't type with it.
This is my desktop background!

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to see it again. It's great that it held up to a second viewing; Marvel ROCKS. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! So glad you got to see it again. I've seen it twice myself, and was hoping for a third viewing before it left my theater, but it was not to be. And congratulations on your first time seeing the same movie in the theater twice! I do that rather a lot, as you know, which is a bit hard on the old billfold, but some movies are just worth it. This is one such!

    Hope your arm feels better soon :-(

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...