SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, August 15, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy: First Impression

Well, I finally got to see Guardians of the Galaxy. Eh, I am not exactly sure what to say about the movie. I mean it could have been better.... Psych! It was essentially everything I wanted to see! Basically, Marvel is the king of the movie making universe, and Guardians of the Galaxy is just another amazing masterstroke of entertainment and quality storytelling. Seriously, 2014 has had some of the best movies in the history of summer blockbusters, and Guardians of the Galaxy is right up there with the best. Heck, it might just be the best yet! My full review will be coming tomorrow, but rest assured, you have to see the movie in theaters, and if you have not, you own it to yourself to go see it as soon as possible. Even if you have not seen any other Marvel movies, Guardians of the Galaxy is such a standalone feature that anyone can go watch it without prior knowledge of anything comic book related. Again, if you have reviewed the film, please comment below with a link to your review, so that I can read and comment on it.
As for my moviegoing experience, it was good. No one made noise, and even if they had, I doubt I would have heard them since I was so engrossed in the film, and I did not see it in IMAX or 3D.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to here the movie was a success! :D I've heard a lot of good things about it and I'm glad to hear that you liked it a well! :) Did you know it was Marvel's first film to have a female writer? I thought that was a cool fact! :).
    Looking forward to seeing the film at some point! :) And looking forward to your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go see it! :) Cool! I did not know that.

      -James

      Delete
  2. So excited to read your review James! Glad that you liked it! Attached is my review:

    http://www.raths-reviews.com/2014/08/guardians-of-galaxy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this movie and I'm so glad you did too!! Glad you had a good theater experience too! :) Looking forward to your review tomorrow!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear something worth watching on the event horizen

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...