SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Avengers: Age of Ultron Official Clip


If you missed it during the Agents of SHIELD episode, here is the official clip from Avengers: Age of Ultron. Generally, I do not watch clips, but I made an exception, and thankfully it does not spoil anything. Seeing the Avengers hanging out at Avengers Tower trying to lift Thor's hammer is exactly the reason why the Avengers worked so well, the character dynamic and interaction are stellar. My only minor complaint with the clip is that even though the hammer moves a bit when Cap tries to lift it, Cap should be able to lift, unless this is a setup for him lifting it later in the film. On the subject of Thor's hammer, theoretically robots can lift Mjölnir, but not use its power. Also, James Spader is still positively amazing as Ultron. Other than that, this clip is a really fun teaser for Age of Ultron. What do you think? Please comment below and let me know what you think of it.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. LOL THE GIFS. I've still not watched this and I'm think I probably won't. :( I'm a stick in the mud.

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so awesome, can't wait for this to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the clip, very funny! :) Definitely a good sneak peak for a movie that looks awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...