SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, November 7, 2014

Star Wars Ep. 7 Official Title Released: "The Force Awakens"

The title for Star Wars: Episode 7 is now released, and it is "The Force Awakens." My initial impression is that the title is not bad, but it is not great either. The title could either refer to the Luke rebuilding the Jedi Order or a new evil power awakens. Since titles do not matter all that much, at least the title is not overly long (*coughHobbit3cough*) or a massive spoiler as to what is going to happen. One interesting aspect of the title is that there is no "Episode 7," although my guess is that "The Force Awakens" part will be after the Episode 7 in the final title. Also, a teaser trailer on the way in the near future, since the film has already wrapped up filming for its December 2015 release date. What do you think of the title? Please comment below and let me know.

P.S. Sorry again for not replying to comments. I am still having arm troubles.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting title. I'm hoping the teaser trailer will be released soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, could be better, could be worse. I'm probably gonna just keep calling it "Episode 7" anyway. :P Now, a teaser trailer.... that is an exciting idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, I agree with everyone, it's a very "Safe" title, you could say. :P I will find it a little lame, though, if I go the theater and that's still the name on the big poster as I walk in. XD I'm dying for a trailer (not a teaser trailer but like a real trailer) because it will really help me decide how I feel about the movie; right now I've fallen into the middle of the camp with conflicted feelings. :)

    Praying for your arm, so sorry it's acting up again. :(

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an interesting title, and I agree with you; it's not great, but it's not bad either. I also thought that it might have something to do with Luke rebuilding the Order or such. A teaser trailer would be downright awesome! I need it! Like, ASAP. Praying for you, I hope it gets better soon!
    -Tegan
    P.S. Excellent post, James.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an interesting title although very similar to Force Unleashed which is a video game. I'm still waiting patiently for the teaser of Episode 7, hopefully it might feature the new actors in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems pretty cool, and it kind of fits with the other titles I think. Didn't notice the lack of VII, hopefully they will add that. Sorry to hear your arm is still bothering you, hope that gets better really soon.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...