SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, March 1, 2015

New Post Signature

Today I unveil my new post signatures! Yeah, I know this is not much of a post, but my old post signature is outdated with my old screen name, "James Starslayer," which is not reflexive of my current penname, "James the Movie Reviewer," or just "James the Reviewer." Also, I have two new signatures: one for my usual posts about movies and such, and another one for my anime posts, Please let me know what you think of them in the comments, and even though I am changing now, some of my upcoming posts already have the old signature, so those will still have the old on them, if I forget to change it.
As anyone can notice, this is a picture of Han Solo, my favorite character ever, from Star Wars (1977). Since my profile picture on Blogger is Han, this seems like the right one to use, and come on, Han is the best!

A lesser known character, Shiroe is the protagonist of Log Horizon. While he might not be my favorite anime character ever, Shiroe reminds me of a much smarter and cooler version of myself. Plus, he wears glasses, and he is known as "The Villain in Glasses" in the series, even though he is a good guy, so yeah, he's awesome.

This is one that I made while trying to find the right picture for the final product. Han essentially holding the text looks kind of strange, so I ditched the idea, but I wanted to post it here for fun.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

9 comments:

  1. I like both! YAY FOR SHIROE! He's pretty cool!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *adjusts glasses* Yes, Shiroe is awesome! XD

      -James

      Delete
  2. Awww. You should have used the Han-holding-the-words one. Also, I think you are doing to much Anime stuff. I liked your blog better when you did more movie and T.V. show posts. Do you like the show Person Of Interest? It has chipmunk face from Lost in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will use the Han-holding-the-words sometimes then, although the text is difficult to read with the background. Thank you for the feedback. I have been trying of ways to separate the anime content from the other posts, maybe with a new blog for it.

      And yes, I do like Person of Interest. I've been watching it since it first aired. For the most part, it is a good series.

      -James

      Delete
  3. Cool choices! :) I actually like the last one, it's kind of cool that he's holding the text, but that's my personal take(sorry I haven't been commenting lately, school's been pretty busy).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both Han ones! And the bottom one is really quite fun. Why not have Han hold your text, after all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...