SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Agents of SHIELD Spinoff: Mockingbird and Hunter

A new Agents of SHIELD spinoff is in the works, and it will follow Bobbi Morse, aka Mockingbird, and her ex-husband Lance Hunter.

Well, this is rather unexpected. When hearing that an AOS spinoff was in the works, I expected something that focused on a possible new team of superpowered characters. With that said, this is not a bad idea. However, I am curious as to if this is going to be a prequel about the couple before the events of The Winter Soldier or will it follow the characters following whatever happens in this season of AOS? Bobbi and Hunter are two of the best new aspects of the current season of AOS, so a television series about them should be fun, since their dynamic is very entertaining. On the other hand, if it is a prequel, I do not see the purpose of it. Actually, I am not sure if I see the purpose of this at all, especially considering that AOS is not doing that well in the TV ratings. Granted, the ABC execs are idiots for pitting it against NCIS: New Orleans. Otherwise, AOS would be among the highest rated shows on television. Regardless of what they do, I am interested, and you know that I will be watching it.
Source: IGN.com

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. Iron Man punches Hulk all the way down through an high rise building under construction and then sucker punches him (like Hulk did to Thor in the first movie). That was just pure awesomeness!!! That alone makes Avengers: Age of Ultron my all time favorite MCU movie !!!!
    BTW, loving your coverage of the MCU so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, it does seem kinda pointless, doesn't it? They probably have a plan though, and either way I'll be watching it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I'm so behind on AOS I have no idea who Mockingbird and Hunter are. So I guess I don't care LOLOL. XD

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. I had heard something about this but I hadn't seen the details. I'd prefer they kept them on the show, since I really love Bobbi and how cool she is, but a show with her and Hunter could be interesting (agreed, TV execs are really dumb sometimes :P ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reeeeeeally like Bobbi, and I would rather have her stay on AOS cuz I don't have time for more TV shows (I'm still like 4 eps behind on AOS, and probably 5 on Forever now). But a show about her and Hunter would be cool.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...