SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, April 10, 2015

Daredevil Released Today!

Marvel's new Daredevil is now released on Netflix! If you somehow do not already know, Marvel's new Daredevil Netflix is the first of five upcoming miniseries featuring different smaller scale Marvel heroes. While releasing it on Netflix does limit the audience, hopefully some of Netflix's usual quality will be seen in the series, although the trailers have not done much for me. After I watch the series, I will write a review of it, but I am not sure when that will be. Are you excited for the new series? Please comment below and let me know.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Charlie Cox was the ONLY good thing about The Theory of Nothing (boring Oscar-bait w/a mechanical performance by Eddie Redmayne, who stole the Oscar either Cooper or Keaton deserved). I do sense it will be better than the film though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY excited for this. There was one trailer that I thought made it look spectacular. And I can't wait to watch Charlie Cox kick butt without being able to see! :D I'm planning on reviewing it too. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know when I'll get to seeing this, since I still haven't seen Agent Carter. XD

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...