SEARCH MY BLOG

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Movie Music and More #7


Today's music is the Iron Man soundtrack by Ramin Djawadi. Of superhero main themes, Iron Man's theme is among the most underrated and unique. It is not the classic orchestral type of superhero music, but rather a more an orchestral rock with a bit of techno. Maybe I am not describing it right, but there are not many soundtracks like it, at least in mainstream entertainment, and yet it works. Every time I listen to "Driving with the Top Down," "Merchant of Death," or any of the other tracks (included below), it makes me feel ready to build an Iron Man suit! In fact, I listened to this while studying for a test and writing a paper. It really works to get my brain functions going. Additionally, it just really fits the film. What do you think of today's pick? Please comment below and check back tomorrow for the final part of my Top 10 Villains post.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. I love this soundtrack so much, I ended up buying a CD version in 2012 when preparing for The Avengers. Definitely one of Marvel's best soundtracks--I wish they'd bring this type of OST back for one of Iron Man's movies.

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it comes to country music? What country would you think of? I will say is India. This country has a lot of good Bollywood music and movies. I love their music. I have collected free Indian songs here: https://ringtonedownload.in/

    What better way when you install it for free. Here are the songs I listen to most often and get the most recent ones:

    Hindi ringtone download
    Telugu Ringtone Download
    download Bollywood ringtone here
    download Malgudi Days ringtone here
    download Ringtones Airtel ringtone here

    Thank you for taking note of my article. Leave a comment for my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Explore a supernatural world and master the art of wizady in game sims 4 skill cheats : realm of magic. Coming on

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...