SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Upcoming Posts: Big Hero 6, Top 10 Villains, and More

Here is a quick preview of the upcoming posts for the coming week. If you have any ideas for a short post series like "Movie Music and More," please let me know; I am open to suggestions. I have also recorded an audio Q&A with the questions you asked me several months ago. I might even get that up by next week and then answer new questions weekly in 7-10 minute segments.

Monday: Big Hero 6 Review
Tuesday: Movie Music and More
Wednesday: Metropolis Review
Thursday:  Movie News/Trailer Review
Friday: Top 10 Villains Finale Part

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. The schedule looks good! Looking forward to your Big Hero 6 review. :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post schedule! :) Looking forward to the upcoming posts :) It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on Big Hero 6, as well as seeing who the top villains on your list will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, I can't wait to see your review of Big Hero 6. I've already done mine and you should comment it per se.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you asking for volunteers to write a "Movie Music and More" post for that series? If so... I am a great lover of soundtracks. I could totally do one... or more....

    (And this very minute, I realized I never wrote you that movie review we talked about last year! Argh! Maybe this summer some time?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was not what I was asking, but it is a fantastic idea! If you want to write a few guest posts about soundtracks and such, email me. :)

      I thought about that earlier as well, but I figured you were just busy and forgot, so that's fine. If you still want to do that too, let me know whatever you are up for it (like this summer).

      -James

      Delete
    2. I am crazy insane busy through May, but after that, I'll probably have time to do a movie post. However, guest posts about soundtracks would be a LOT faster/easier to write, so I could totally work a few of those up for you, and you could just use them whenever you felt like you needed a break or whatever. I'll try to look through my soundtracks today and pick some that I think a) you might not highlight yourself, but b) your readers would be interested in. I'll email you soon!

      Delete
    3. Sounds great! And thank you; that is going be helpful.

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...