SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, May 8, 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron - First Reaction

I have now seen Avengers: Age of Ultron! Now those spoiler-trolls cannot ruin the movie anymore! Anyway, I have seen Age of Ultron! As usual, I will save my main thoughts for the spoiler free review tomorrow, but needless to say that I had a ton of fun at the movie theater, and everyone should go see the film. Well, at this point, going to see a Marvel flick is a given, but if you have not seen it yet, just go watch it. Also, if you have written a review, please let me know in the comments if you so wish, because I plan to caught up on everyone else's thoughts on the movie.

As for my moviegoing experience, almost everyone was quiet, including the one kid. My one issue is that THREE people in a theater of about 30 people used their phones during the movie. It was like someone lit up the theater at one point. Why do people do this? My "rage-against-the-machines" aside, I had a blast while watching the film! Other than that, I did not watch it in 3D this time.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, and I can't wait to read the review!
    Here's my review:
    http://teganslibrary.blogspot.com/2015/05/avengers-age-of-ultron-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your review James! I went to the first showing my theater had, so the theater was full of big fans (one person was in full Black Widow costume) and they would cheer at everything! Like, even if something was funny, they'd laugh, and then they'd cheer and clap too. It was a fun experience though. :P

    Here's my very long, very happy review:
    http://howtowatchamotionpicture.blogspot.com/2015/05/avengers-age-of-ultron.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! I haven't written up my review yet (waiting to see it a second time, and also I have bronchitis and am not 100% coherent thanks to medicine), but I liked it extremely well. I'm glad you got to see it at last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the review. Mine is over on The Blog of Delights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of the Hulk is so perfect with what you said in the paragraph right above it! lol bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This movie was awesome! I'm conflicted over a few parts but mostly it was terribly exciting and great fun! XD

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...