SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Arrow Season 4 Dragon Con Trailer


A new trailer for Arrow Season 4 is here from Dragon Con! And it gives us a glimpse at what season 4's storyline will follow. Surprisingly, Marvel actor, Neal McDonough, will be playing the main antagonist. You may recognize him from Captain America: The First Avengers and Agent Carter as Dumb Dumb Dugan of the Howling Commandos. Another surprise is that Matt Ryan from Constantine makes an appearance. Constantine aired on NBC and was cancelled after one season, so I never watched it, but if I knew it was a part of the CW DC-verse, I would have watched it. Otherwise, the trailer appears to have set up a storyline that may be a little too similar to The Dark Knight Rises and the previous seasons. However, I am hopeful that the season will be great because The Flash and Arrow are just about the only thing DC can get right! What do you think? Please comment below and let me know! Also, if you missed it, click here for my review of Ant-Man.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...