SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Doctor Who Season 9 Premieres Tonight!

Doctor Who returns tonight with Season 9! Obviously, I am excited to see what the series will deliver in this new season. Granted, I am not too excited about the return of River Song, who has outlived her usefulness several seasons ago. Otherwise, my favorite show is back, and while there are certain things that need to change, I am excited nonetheless. Hopefully, Moffat, whose work I generally like, will step-down as showrunner next year and hand it off to someone else to give us a fresh take on the character. Of course, I will do my best to review each episode this season, so look for that soon, and I plan mix things up with other Doctor Who posts. Are you going to watch this new season? Do you plan to review new episodes? Please comment below and check back soon for new reviews!

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

1 comment:

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...