SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Suicide Squad First Impression

It feels so good to be bad. Yes, I've seen Suicide Squad. Like usual, I did not see a single review, rating, or opinion prior to viewing it. And I am really glad that I did. There is so much to talk about in regards to this movie and everyone else’s opinions. But that will be saved for my review. And boy, this is going to be one difficult movie to review. Regardless of the quality of the movie, it was a fun experience. Half the audience clapped at the end (I didn't), and DC FINALLY HAS AN AFTER CREDITS SCENE. About time DC! Hopefully, that will be out in a few days. In the meantime, you can post links to your reviews in the comments for myself and others to see your thoughts. 



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't seen it yet, but looking forward to seeing what you thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's neither the horror it has been made out to be, or the masterpiece the fanboys/girls insist.

    http://www.rickstexanreviews.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-review.html

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...